The historic FallsPort Inn was designed by railroad tycoon Baron von Eckdorg in 1902.
Completely renovated by current owners, Stephen Smith and Mary Grieve Smith, the Inn
was awarded the Wayne County Historical Society Award for 2007.
Voted Best Fine Dining by the Weekly Almanac in 2008, The FallsPort is an authentic
Steakhouse featuring Prime Steak as well as an alluring array of Seafood.
Join us under the copper ceiling in the Tartan and Hearth room for an unforgettable
meal and selection from our award winning wine list.
Reservations Requested, please call: 570-226-2600